This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.firstviewgroup.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by FirstView Research and Publishing Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 907, 9th Floor, NMS Titanium, Plot No. 74, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. 400614 (hereinafter referred to as “FirstView”).
Website & App information
All information available on the Website & App is provided without any liability whatsoever. The information on this Website & App is merely to provide information on the present activities at various conferences, training, seminars and other events organized by FirstView. Some information on the Website & App, at times, may be incorrect and We do not provide any express or implicit guarantee as to its correctness. We reserve the right to modify this information at any time, in particular when up-dating or for maintenance purposes of the Website. We do not guarantee that the information on the Website complies with your local legislation, if you have chosen to access the site from a different location other than India.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the FirstView website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. FirstView reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to FirstView’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
We do not guarantee, either specific or implicit, and, in particular, exclude any guarantee regarding the availability and facilities provided on the Website & App or the ability of the Website & App to meet requirement and expectations the User may have. We do not guarantee that the facilities available on the Website & App will be provided without any interruptions or errors or the server making the Website & App available is free from viruses or other dangerous element.
When You use the Website, App, Services or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of Website & App
The User agrees, undertakes and confirms that his use of Website & Apps shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
• (a) belongs to another person and to which he does not have any right to;
• (b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, immoral, unethical, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
• (c) is misleading in any way;
• (d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• (e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• (f) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “phishing” or “spamming”;
• (g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
• (h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
• (i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• (j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• (k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
• (l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• (n) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
• (o) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• (q) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
• (r) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
• (t) harm minors in any way;
• (u) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
• (v) violates any law for the time being in force;
• (w) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• (x) impersonate another person;
• (y) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• (z) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
• (aa) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• (ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
• (ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information such as trade mark, elements protected by copyrights including but not limited to text, graphics, interface, logos, design, frames, sounds music, drawings, expression, etc, is the property of FirstView and in no event its disclosure be interpreted as granting the User a license or right to use any of it. In the event of any such use the same shall be constituted as an infringement under the applicable laws.
The User may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that he (1) does not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) uses such information only for personal, non-commercial informational purpose and does not copy or posts such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) makes no modifications to any such information, and (4) does not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We disown and disclaim all liability for the actions, products, information and services on the Website, which are linked to affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, We assume no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. No warranty for the offerings, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s) is given by Us. Further, We do not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Membership on the Website & Apps is free for buyers. FirstView does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website & App. FirstView reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, FirstView may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website & App. In such an event FirstView reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website & App and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website & App. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to FirstView.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
We value others’ intellectual property. In case the User feels that his work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, he may please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Ticket Cancellations and Refund
Registrations solely depend on first come first serve basis. Limited seats available. Early Bird rates are strictly applicable subject to payment receipt prior to the early bird rates. Substitutions are permitted at any time with written intimation. No refunds will be processed for any cancellations within 8 days prior to the event date. Replacement of delegate nominations is allowed with prior written email intimation to the organisers. For all cancellations 8 days prior to the event date, a Cancellation Penalty 25% on base ticket cost (ticket cost plus add-ons) is applicable. In case of event cancellation due to any unforseen circumstances, full amount will be refunded. When you cancel an item, refunds are issued to the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for Cash on Delivery. For all payments returns which can not be processed to the mode of payment, refunds will be processed via check or online bank transfer upon recepit of complete bank account details.The refunds will be intitiated within 7 working days and payment return process may take upto 30 days depending on the mode of payment. For any payment related queries or any other registration assistance, please contact us on any weekday during regular working hours.
Please send any questions or comments regarding this Website to email@example.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below.
J D Prajapati