India’s premier Solar & Wind Energy Asset Management Forum will have an array of insightful discussions, impressive networking opportunity and the whole of the supply chain present, providing the ideal platform to meet valuable contacts and achieve great business. This conference is designed to specifically focus on the key technical, operational, financial and IT related issues of managing renewable energy projects in the country. The event will see participation from India’s 150+ delegates & experts from across the globe.
RE Assets is a two-day event designed to create and develop O&M and Asset Management strategies that will maximise the performance of your projects and evolve the assets for an advanced and cost-effective life cycle. Network, Learn and Interact with key industry leaders from the investors, developers, operators, asset managers, O&M companies, IToT players and many more of the biggest renewable energy assets portfolios in India.
"There is an ever growing need to manage daily operations from plant monitoring and control to preventative and corrective maintenance, making adjustments to continually optimize plant performance."
The event will focus on discussions for:
- Smarter Strategies for Operating Renewable Energy Assets
- Smarter Operations & Maintenance Practices
- Smarter Energy Yeild Assessment: Pre & Post Construction
- Build Confidence On Forecasts, Operational data and Advanced Analytic Techniques
- Performance Enhancement of Solar & Wind Energy Projects
- Achieve Optimal Performance, Maximise Efficiency and Availability
- Latest Systems for Monitoring, Reporting and Analysing Your Entire Wind and Solar PV Portfolio
Co-hosted Events At RE ASSETS India Are